1. Jump to page-navigation
  2. Jump to content

Everything we know about the lead business from everyone at the Leads360 family. From online lead providers like LowerMyBills.com to Mortgage Lead Management best practices. We'll tell you what we know and what we've learned.  

Self Generated Leads and Content Marketing

Link | Spread The Word!

If only 5% of of your leads close quickly, Lead Management Software helps you make money off of the other 95%. This technology can help you streamline your lead buying and distribution as well as give you information about which lead sources are perform best. This technology transforms buying internet leads from guesswork into a proven path to success. A path that is as measurable as it is able to evolve with changing market conditions. Even so, buying internet leads is only part of the solution for getting customers. With so many providers of leads and lead management tools on the market, it is easy to focus on this part of the market. So sometimes, the virtues of the self generated lead get overlooked.

For one thing, Self Generated leads can be cheaper. Leads that are generated by filling out a web form on a company’s website are very cheap to acquire. Company’s of all sizes in all industries are increasingly including ‘Content Marketing’ in their marketing plans. If your business doesn’t have a blog that offers useful content to prospective customers it should. Include a web form on your blog turns readers into leads. These self generated leads will surely have a higher conversion rate than purchased leads. This ‘customer initiated contact’ is the holy grail for marketers. Their conversion rate and their referral rate are both higher.

Content marketing requires ingenuity. Developing useful and relevant content is easier said than done, but it is well worth the effort. Imagine a prospect who has a question relating to your industry types his question into google and is directed to your blog. Establishing yourself as an authoritative source for information will result in more self generated leads who convert more and refer more. And you don’t have to take it on faith. All the tools available to users of lead management software can be used to track the conversion rates of self generated leads just as accurately as purchased leads.

Pass the Beans!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Blogplay
  • email
  • Faves
  • FriendFeed
  • LinkedIn
  • Netvibes
  • NewsVine
  • PDF
  • Ping.fm
  • Posterous
  • Reddit
  • RSS
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Buzz

Got Something To Say? Post A Comment!

Preview Comment